Hand-Painted Landmark / Altria Theater
Hand-cut, sanded, and painted, this lovingly made representation of the historic Altria Theater is about 3.25 inches by 2.5 inches at the tallest point.
The Altria Theater, previously the Landmark Theater, and before that, The Mosque--was built in 1925 in a Moorish Revival style. It is well known to VCU students and Richmond residents alike for its distinctive style and location on Monroe Park Campus. This building has a storied history, and currently is a gorgeous, active venue.
Sealed with mineral oil + beeswax